Gimme 2 Claps and a Ric Flair wooo shirt

Gimme 2 Claps and a Ric Flair wooo shirt


I was given a date that stated I would be 62, which I didn’t really mind as I was fortunate to be fit enough to carry on, however I have never received a letter to me personally telling me I now have to work to 65 years and 6 months only what we read in press and Gimme 2 Claps and a Ric Flair wooo shirt,I have recently applied for MY pension not benefit like the dwp makes us feel,so now I will retire with no savings ( as it was my intention to work until I was 65 saving my pension) just a pension that I initially only had to work 39 years for but now I’ve worked almost 50 years

Gimme 2 Claps and a Ric Flair wooo shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays Christmas Wishes And Mistletoe Kisses Shirt