I am a female veteran i don’t have an inside voice just a mouth shirt

I am a female veteran i don’t have an inside voice just a mouth shirt


Mike Davies women got maternity pay because correct me if I am wrong but men cannot physically get pregnant or give birth. Men can get paternity pay now. Why do you think women were paid widow’s pension? Because historically they were dependent on men and had no income of their I am a female veteran i don’t have an inside voice just a mouth shirt. I was merely making a point that things were not equal then. I am all for equality but not applied retrospectively when things were not equal.

I am a female veteran i don’t have an inside voice just a mouth shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays Christmas Wishes And Mistletoe Kisses Shirt