I Don’t Always Tolerate Stupid People I’m Probably At Work shirt

I Don’t Always Tolerate Stupid People I’m Probably At Work shirt


Sarah Turner surely not a Tory supported by I Don’t Always Tolerate Stupid People I’m Probably At Work shirt…you seem to have perfected the art of economy with the truth.As all of us are aware many women of this generation did not take up careers and were as a result not able to prepare for retirement.Life is not that simple a bit of lateral thinking would show you that ..try it ?? Or a little empathy a tiny bit ?

I Don’t Always Tolerate Stupid People I’m Probably At Work shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays Christmas Wishes And Mistletoe Kisses Shirt