It May Look Like I’m Doing Nothing But In My Head I’m Quite Busy shirt

It May Look Like I’m Doing Nothing But In My Head I’m Quite Busy shirt


Women were very much second class to men and were told the pay off was that we would retire earlier. It is all very easy now to have more equality especially with free childcare places, paternity leave etc. Didn’t exist when my children were born so I had no choice but to take time out to raise my children resulting in a loss of national insurance contributions and It May Look Like I’m Doing Nothing But In My Head I’m Quite Busy shirt. I also did not have the luxury of family members such as granny to help with childcare while I went back to work. By all means equality now but do not apply it retrospectively when things were very unequal.

It May Look Like I’m Doing Nothing But In My Head I’m Quite Busy shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays Christmas Wishes And Mistletoe Kisses Shirt