God’s armor is made for you but you must put it on shirt

God’s armor is made for you but you must put it on shirt


I’m my opinion experience trumps theory. I speak several languages and have God’s armor is made for you but you must put it on shirt many times marveled at how my demeanor and the very things I choose to say change as I change languages and at how impossible I find it to even formulate or articulate certain thoughts or concepts in different languages. When discussing this with native speakers of my other two fluidly (notice not fluently, though others usually refer to me as fluent) spoken languages, Spanish and Japanese, I find almost universal agreement.

God’s armor is made for you but you must put it on shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays Christmas Wishes And Mistletoe Kisses Shirt