I Am A Lucky Son I’m Raised By A Freaking Awesome Mom born in October T-Shirt

I Am A Lucky Son I’m Raised By A Freaking Awesome Mom born in October T-Shirt


We Colombians have seen it when we travel abroad. It is like a game for many Americans and I Am A Lucky Son I’m Raised By A Freaking Awesome Mom born in October T-Shirt . They ask us where are we from and after we answer they say with a smile: “Pablo Escobar”, “Cocaine”, “Do you have some?”. Like our pain is a joke… our people’s blood is just a good night for them to party.

I Am A Lucky Son I’m Raised By A Freaking Awesome Mom born in October T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays Christmas Wishes And Mistletoe Kisses Shirt