I Dunno Man Sounds A Bit Genocidey Shirt - TeeGooG

 I Dunno Man Sounds A Bit Genocidey Shirt

Off we drove, with the Christmas tree comfortably between the two of us! I drove Robin back home and we maneuvered the I Dunno Man Sounds A Bit Genocidey Shirt out of the car as pine needles dropped profusely all over the VW bug. I setup the tree in her home after moving a few pieces of furniture and she went off to get a box of decorations. At that point in time, I could sense she wanted me to stay to decorate the tree, but I knew I could not because my girl-friend was waiting. I gave her a big hearty hug, and told her Merry Christmas as I left. In my life time and with all due sincerity…that was my best ever holiday… “So this is Christmas.” moment!

I Dunno Man Sounds A Bit Genocidey Shirt(I Dunno Man Sounds A Bit Genocidey Shirt)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays Christmas Wishes And Mistletoe Kisses Shirt