Un Romance Eterno shirt - TeeGooG

 Un Romance Eterno shirt

Off we drove, with the Christmas tree comfortably between the two of us! I drove Robin back home and we maneuvered the tree out of the Un Romance Eterno shirt as pine needles dropped profusely all over the VW bug. I setup the tree in her home after moving a few pieces of furniture and she went off to get a box of decorations. At that point in time, I could sense she wanted me to stay to decorate the tree, but I knew I could not because my girl-friend was waiting. I gave her a big hearty hug, and told her Merry Christmas as I left. In my life time and with all due sincerity…that was my best ever holiday… “So this is Christmas.” moment!

Un Romance Eterno shirt(Un Romance Eterno shirt)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays Christmas Wishes And Mistletoe Kisses Shirt